From Dell Fattoria Bread 
- 4g instant yeast
- 236 g (1C) water
- 315g AP/ wheat Flour (~2C)
- 7g salt (1t)
- 4g sugar (1t)
- 20g olive oil (1.5 T)
- Combine half flour with yeast and water. Sit until there are bubbles on top (20-30 min).
- Whisk salt, sugar and remaining flour in separate bowl while waiting.
- Add oil to dough after bubbles have formed.
- Add dry ingredients to combine (1 min).
- Use dough hook to come together (6 min).
- Turn out dough and knead a few times, then put in bread bowl that is covered.
- Proof for 1½-2 hours
- Shape loaves, sit 10 minutes. (Good boy! Staaaaay!)
- Bake 375° for 50 minutes. Want golden to mohogany. Tap bottom and see if hollow sound. Internal temp of 200-210°F (on planet Earth at 1atm).