Technically you can do a course grind of coffee and then add water. Better is the Magic Coffee:
- ⅔ cup coarsely ground coffee
- 3 C water
- 1 t cinnamon (M likes just a couple shakes)
- 3 T dark brown sugar (M likes a small scoop)
- Put ingredients in a quart jar and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The Finished Drink
- Milk, half and half, or cream
- Pour the coffee base through a sieve or strainer into a bowl, then strain back into jar for easy storage.
- For each drink: Fill a tall glass halfway with ice. Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full, and add milk/half and half/cream to taste.